Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 4....

So 4 days ago Melanie bought a gym membership to Planet Fitness. Because I work at Sports Academy I also get free membership to Planet Fitness. For 4 days now Melanie and I have gone to the gym everyday. We spend time on the treadmill/olyptical (sp) and lift some weights. Its been going good so far but I've been pretty sore. I'm hoping that as time goes on I will be a little less sore. We made it a goal to go every day for about an hour except on Sundays. Its been a challenge already trying to find time for us to both go. I always have endless homework, church callings, school, and work, while Melanie also has many of the same hold ups. If we keep at it we will get used to fitting it in I'm sure. Early morning work outs don't work cause they would have to be at like 4:30 am and night work outs don't work because Melanie has to go to bed at 9:30 pm. This means we usually go between 4 - 7 pm. Unfortunately that is when the rest of the world gets off work and the gym is usually packed. I suppose all this sacrifice is for a good cause though, cause when I have a rocking body you wont know what hit you! haha

Work also started back up this week. I had a lot of time off because of Christmas vacation. I have only had one day and go back for the second here in about an hour. Works always nice, besides I get in a little more exercise on those days cause I usually go early to swim a few laps.

School has been crazy lately. I have 16 credits which is a ton for me as an engineering student. It basically means hours upon hours of homework every single day. I'm doing my best to keep up but it hasnt been easy. Starting next week I have my first tests, which I am not looking forward too and am pretty nervous about. I've put in my time though, so I should do okay.

Everything else in life is pretty much the same, just busy busy busy. Valentines Day is coming up soon. I'm not sure what to get Melanie yet. I'd ask for opinions but I dont believe anyone follows my blog, haha, except maybe you (Melanie) cause you just found out about it.

No comments: